Periodontics and Implant Dentistry offers a wide range of dental implant services, ranging from single tooth replacements to mini-implants to full mouth replacements, comprehensive CBCT planning and even “NeXsmile®” and Nobel Biocare’s “All-on-4”™ implants.
- Dental implants routinely replace teeth with a success rate of over 95%.
- They provide tooth replacements which look and function like natural teeth.
- Unlike natural teeth, they do not decay and do not have nerves that cause pain.
- Fixtures are made of titanium, which is non-toxic and biocompatible.
- Includes therapy that is typically a collaboration between our periodontist and your general/restorative dentist.
- Routinely used in orthodontics (straightening teeth). By placing implants in desired locations, orthodontists can use them to aid in tooth movement and help complete your case even faster.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) planning involves using a three-dimensional x-ray of your jawbone to plan for perfect placement of your dental implant. This new technology provides more detailed information that is not available with conventional x-rays. In some cases, this technology can be used for computer based implant placement and fabrication of specialized surgical guides that can ensure perfect placement of your dental implant.
- NeXsmile® is a revolutionary teeth replacement procedure that is solidly secured to dental implants for patients who are facing the loss of all their teeth. This provides patients the real teeth feel and function they desire.
- Nobel Biocare's "All-on-4"™ is an attractive, fixed prosthetic solution used for tilting posterior implants to support an acrylic bridge, and in some cases is fabricated and functioning just a few hours after surgery.